Benefits

HomeBenefits

Here at Innovative Refrigeration Systems, We Provide Competitive Benefits

Benefits
Benefits
Benefits
Benefits

Health Benefits

Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. will pay 75% of the medical insurance premium for you, your spouse, and any eligible dependents. You will pay the remaining 25%.
Administered by Allied Benefits
AETNA national network of 600,000 healthcare professionals of 60,000 hospitals
PPO with three plan options (high, medium and low deductibles)
MRF Hub
You are eligible for dental and vision insurance after you have completed the 90-day waiting period.
You are eligible for vision insurance after you have completed the 90-day waiting period.
The CVS Caremark Pharmacy Benefit Manager is available to manage all your prescription needs.
Teladoc gives you 24/7/365 access to a doctor through phone or video consults without a copay or deductible.

Financial Security

You will be eligible to participate in the company sponsored 401(k) plan after one year of employment at the next quarter’s enrollment. Innovative matches dollar-for-dollar up to 15% of your annual salary.
We offer both company paid and additional coverage you can buy for life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance after one year of employment.
Company paid short-term disability insurance is provided after one year of employment. Short term disability covers 60% of weekly earnings based on a 40 hr work week up to $800 per week, for a maximum of 365 days.
Company paid long-term disability insurance is provided after one year of employment. Long term disability coverage begins after 365 days of short term disability. Long term disability benefits will be 60% of weekly earnings, based on a 40 hr work week, up to $5000 per month, and continues until age 65 (or later based on Social Security Normal Retirement Age).

Work, Life, and Career Development

You will be eligible to take PTO in half or full day increments after 90 days of service. PTO accrues during the year.
Salaried employees may request flex time when away from work for less than half a day. Employees are expected to work their normal required hours during the same the pay period.
The company has 8 holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and two (2) floating holidays assigned each year with the travel schedule posting. You will be eligible for paid holidays after 90-days of employment.
Innovative offers four apprenticeship programs for employees to develop the skills necessary to progress in specific trades including: welding, electrical, insulation, and refrigeration mechanic.
In 2021, Innovative Refrigeration Systems employees completed approximately 7,000 training classes including classroom based courses, web based training, and video training.